I've been banned for saying inappropriate things, I'd like to explain myself.

I've been banned for saying "make me goon" and "ok my knee ga." I understand how saying these things is out of pocket and might dissuade new players from playing in your server and ultimately hurting you. I hope you could give me another chance, now me experiencing the consequences first-hand. 

-Sorry, OrphanTears

Space Station 14 Username: OrphanTears

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: I've been banned for saying "make me goon" and "ok my knee ga."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was feeling bored, so I said things to people I was interacting with to make them feel confused or weirded out.

Why you should be unbanned: 
I understand how saying these things is out of pocket and might dissuade new players from playing in your server and ultimately hurting you. I hope you could give me another chance, now me experiencing the consequences first-hand. 

Ps: wouldn't let me edit the first one (Reason I typed the first one like I did was because thought the whole "template" thing was changing the letter's colors. English is not my first language.