roleban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Jackotron

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Rolebanned for sec, 7d

The reason you were banned: Admin thought i was escalating too much when i wasn't, also lost my temper and beat the captain and perp

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I was patrolling the halls, my disabler was empty and my baton was stolen by a greytider i was apprehending. I was returning to get new nonlethals when i saw another greytider teaching a different greytider how to hack a command door, and captain stood by doing nothing.

Because i had no nonlethals and i couldn't just let him go, i took out my combat knife and stabbed him. The captain shot me and they beat me and put me in medbay

I tried arresting him again once i was healed, because he managed to steal my armor in the meantime. I succeeded, and brought him to brig. The captain let multiple other tiders in the brig, who then proceeded to give the perp soap and due to me failing to flash him properly (forgot about welding mask) took this soap and slipped me.

I then escalated to lethals (my gun) but due to lag half my shots failed to register and an old movement signal came in causing me to slip and then be shot to death with my own gun.

I was brought into medbay, demoted by the captain (who cooperated with the greytiders) and then lost my temper, proceeding to beat both the perp and the captain (who got in my way) with my seclite, until the admin gibbed me

Why you should be unbanned:

I followed every rule in the book, i wouldn't have lost my temper had i been actually allowed to do my job and not sabotaged (i was very careful because the admin was threating me constantly) and it's not a job requirement to be the king of robust combat and be able to apprehend armed perps nonlethally even when there is 10 of them and they all have soap.

I did my one day ban and i wanna play security (in no small part to get better at what i'm mediocre at, i.e. avoiding slips and non lethally arresting) and the 7 days are too much

• Game Admin

Appeal denied.

Staff team has determined that you this appeal should be denied.

Await 4 days for Rb expiration 

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.