Appeal

Space Station 14 Username:
sherbsspacer.png

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:

Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: NO

The reason you were banned:

Agreed to be banned for RDM

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Killed people as non-antag, got warned and asked if I wanted to be banned
I said "Okay" and then "don't do that"

What I did wasn't deserving of a ban.. but I guess my feigned agreement made it okay

Why you should be unbanned:

I didn't agree to be banned... spacer.png

• Game Admin

This Appeal has been denied Due to:
- Unable to complete the set requirement of details. "Everything that leads to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out"
- The banning admin has stated your actions and justified action and you agree to a permanent ban.
- The staff team held a vote and ended up going for deny
- Your ban has been moved to Permanent to 2 weeks.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.