(Sigma) Ban appeal (Part 3)

Space Station 14 Username: IHateJonasBrothers

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server (appeal only)

The reason you were banned: taking caps ID from office 10 seconds before rolling syndie agent (which i wont even get a token for...)
"Self Antag. Broke into caps room and stole spare ID "yet again" 12 seconds before antag selection. Clearly you arent getting the idea that you need to not be stealing station critical items as a clown. Being a clown is not a free pass to be a shitter." 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Round start as clown, brainstorm idea to create a clown army with the security fab in armory, and decide to gain access with illegitimate means (I.E taking the captains spare while a tider was already breaking into bridge). ~10 seconds after I pick it up, I get rolled for syndie agent. After attempting to do my objectives, I get ahelped by natalie asking why I took the caps ID before antag selection took place. I joked that I knew I was going to be a syndie, so I was simply being efficient. Then, before I could greentext, I was sadly banned.

Why you should be unbanned: 
Looking at my notes and previous bans, I only self antag as a clown / mime; Because of this I feel like a better punishment would just be a ban from theatre roles.

24.png

• Game Admin

Your appeal has been denied, After being given a poll various staff teams have said their reasons and ultimately decided that we will not accept this appeal.

You may re-appeal after 2 weeks.
Please have some Quality on the appeal next time and we shall re-consider.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.