Server Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: ComradePredetor07

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: causing issues as non-antag borg

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:  i died became sentient brain.  sci had told me to do some sus stuff, i complied then went afk for a short period   when i got back station seemed to be spiraling  and evac was called    so i figured i could see what all a borg could do   i messed some stuff up and didnt know how to fix it

Why you should be unbanned:  i aint gotta be a borg no more   i'm too new for that i guess right now

• Game Admin

This appeal is considered Accepted and changed into an Appeal Roleban, If you wish to appeal do so now.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.