jhon man's admin application

------------------------------------------

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: clomcusmybus

What's your Discord Username: bananana on da bus (thatoneguy3419)

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: 47 hours

How old are you: 16 years old from january 28th

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Server: not that i remember (i do have a poor memory and adhd)

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): frontier station (56 hours) 

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:  i will try to put in as many hours i can my schedule is very messy (adhd)

On what days can you get on to Admin: at the least the weekends (school and whatnot)

What timezone are you in: central time

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

i feel it would help me to become a better player and help learn adminning so i may own and admin my own servers

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: i have not adminned for any servers

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: keeping the peace in games while providing a fun experience

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it: the roleplay is in between low and medium roleplay and i think it is fine as is

The more questions questions. (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

i would leave an admin note type thing(whatever the note thing is) so they will see it. if they continue then i will try to ahelp them. then i would contact a different admin to  see if i should make a temporary ban on them for rdming.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

i would move them to a safe place firstly. then i would wait to see if they reconnect. if it takes too long then i will make the co in charge temporarily until the cap is reconnected

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?
first scold the secoff for going strait to lethal. then i will see if that's a demote able action. if it is they will be demoted. if not then they will be warned and at least have their lethal rounds turned in.

You see a chemist who has only made baisc meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper syndie. How would you handle the situation if at all? it all depends on the objectives thy get. if its to kill than at least tell them to make few grenades. if its to steal or help others than i will take away the grenades because thy are (destructive iv never seen uranium foam grenades).

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.

firstly scold the secoff for making an aos command on being slipped and stunned in stead of contain on sight command. then scold the det for blindly following orders instead of asking first shoot later. then scold the passenger for self antaging

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Without the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?

what they are doing with contraband and why are they misusing it. then i would correct the other admin and continue with the ahelp. and if thy insist they are right i will get another admin to back me up on telling the 2nd admin that they are wrong.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: 4 things to know about me

I'm dyslectic

and i cant spell really good (same with grammar)

i type kind of slow

i can be active on discord when needed but besides that only chats no voice calling