Unauthorized execution role ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Wawa_pull

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Gtheglorious

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: banned from sec and entirety of command

The reason you were banned: unauthorized execution of a passanger over stolen pistol as a warden

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: while waiting for evac shuttle to arrive one cadet was attacked by someone who i didnt really manage to see properly, with only detail being a passanger id, when giving chase cadet was slipped and lost his gun, which was immediately stolen by a passenger, i later cuffed that passenger and executed him assuming he could be a syndie without properly searching him

Why you should be unbanned: i know i overescalated here, but my first offence of this kind happened almost a month ago, and i only want access back to CE and HOP roles (also pinky promise to not do it again ;) )

• Game Admin

This appeal has been denied due to 
- An Admin Poll has been given regarding this ban and ended with a result of denied.
- 3rd offense of Overescalation including 2nd offense of unauthorized Execution, With a minor Incompetency note.
- The Appeal reason was too short that the admins think this person has not fully acknowledged their actions resulting in denying this appeal.

-Role ban should expire on July 4 2024 4:24 PM UST 

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.