[Zigeal] - Put Clown in locker for warden to deal with who broke into sec and forgot about him

Space Station 14 Username: Zigeal

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: overescalation, 7 day ban for putting a clown in a locker and forgetting

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Title. Put a clown who broke inot sec and stole stuff into a locker for warden to deal with due to the immense amount of tiders and antags during the round and forgot. We literaly had like 8 people break into bridge and a guy even magicaly aquired my ids and gun out of nowhere and gunned down a bunch of people so I forgot.

The admin treated t his as oversecalation/assault despite me simply forgetting due to the sheer number of issues during the shift and clown was even revived so I dont see the issue. 

Admin also claimed this was my 3rd offense despite it being my first since my last 7 day ban (another can of worms I dont wanna talk about, i bombed syndicate agents but destroyed botany) and promptly told me to appeal it before banning me.

Why you should be unbanned:

Clearly I just FORGOT due to all the shit going on, the clown was SSD, and they could and I assume did just ahelp to get back alive so I did NOT do anything malciuose and I fail to see "overescalation" being used here in the sense to cause me a 7 day ban, especialy since, as I said, this is my first offense since my last 7 day ban and NOT EVEN MALICIOUS I FORGOTT.

Admin also stated "i have to give you a 7 day ban" or some ish despite Rule 1 being a thing. I sort of hate that since there is a rule specificaly for admins to judge a situation based on evidence yet they can just say "they have to" do something if they dont like/vibe with you.

2024-06-20 17 25 22.png

Edited by Fortnite
I assume Zig mistook it for a yes or no question. Fixed.

"Almost is never enough." 

Clown here, I was being annoying in Sec for quite a long time. This was only due to the admeme of me being a very small clown. I was getting stunned after refusing to leave, They cuffed me. I stood up before they could grab me and I ran into wardens room then my Internet cut out. I logged back into the game being stuffed into Wardens Suit Storage locker.

Also I made sure not to do anything that is more than just tresspass, I wasn't messing with arrests, I was been keen on not doing that.

I think his ban should be shortened, I don't have a grudge or anything, I wasnt even expecting zigeal to be banned. I was being annoying :godo: and there was a lot of things happening during that shift, I understand and get how he could forget.

Screenshot2024-04-30204848.png.183658f960a5d2facd813062d28d1e32.png"          "

52 minutes ago, Icepick said:

Clown here, I was being annoying in Sec for quite a long time. This was only due to the admeme of me being a very small clown. I was getting stunned after refusing to leave, They cuffed me. I stood up before they could grab me and I ran into wardens room then my Internet cut out. I logged back into the game being stuffed into Wardens Suit Storage locker.

Also I made sure not to do anything that is more than just tresspass, I wasn't messing with arrests, I was been keen on not doing that.

I think his ban should be shortened, I don't have a grudge or anything, I wasnt even expecting zigeal to be banned. I was being annoying :godo: and there was a lot of things happening during that shift, I understand and get how he could forget.

its not your fault, tbh i was just overwhelemed and you as micro clown was givng sec a headache so I did a "deal with this in a second" move. The fact that warden AND other officers were helping me stun you made me think "oh, one of them will do the arrest, in the meantime". My bad agai. I still think 7 days is hella crazy.

"Almost is never enough." 

35 minutes ago, zigeal said:

its not your fault, tbh i was just overwhelemed and you as micro clown was givng sec a headache so I did a "deal with this in a second" move. The fact that warden AND other officers were helping me stun you made me think "oh, one of them will do the arrest, in the meantime". My bad agai. I still think 7 days is hella crazy.

Yeah I understand, maybe just don't put prisoners in lockers lol
1234681677763051580.webp.b47510e4ec05087f4f982e5548740006.webp

I think the most you should've gotten was a warning. Oh, also I wasnt revived. I rotted in wardens room.

Screenshot2024-04-30204848.png.183658f960a5d2facd813062d28d1e32.png"          "

• Game Admin

This appeal has been partially accepted, considering the clown in question didn't mind that much and staff agreeing on lowering the punishment to 3 days.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png