Ban Appeal - ElmirGod

Space Station 14 Username: ElmirGod

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Saying the word Retard again after being warned previously 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: So firstly. I read the rules, and I know and was not saying anyone any racial or sexual or just anything wrong in general ever. They say that I was warned before about using the word, it may be true I do not remember it it can happen have common sense here. I know this is a zero tolerance rule but I can say I did not use that word to offend anyone. A lot was going on at that moment, a clown had AA and entered armory right infront of my eyes, and in command comms I told something like which retard gave clown AA. When the admins contacted me I said oh sorry I didnt know because even if I did know I just forgot that word was a part of the rule. Like I said, I dont have any bad intentions nor I had a bad intention when I used it in game. It was just a reflex and I wrote it I didnt think much of it when I wrote it because I forgot they warned me about it in the past, and I forgot it was a word parf of the rule.

Why you should be unbanned: I forgot about it, I will not use the word again, this is my first ban ever and I believe I deserve a chance again.

Edited by ElmirGod
fixed minor type errors, changed the color so it can be read more easily.

• Game Admin

Partially accepted

After a staff vote it was decided to reduce your perma ban from a permanent one to 7 days (starting from today) as this was still a major offence.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png