Ban Appeal - ElmirGod (for the 7 days ban)

Space Station 14 Username: ElmirGod

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Saying the word Retard again after being warned previously (perma from 7 days)

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I already explained why I was banned and everything in my previous appeal. In this appeal I want to address the lenght of my ban.

Why you should be unbanned: My personal comment on it being reduced to ''7 days from perma'' is, I believe its long for someone experiencing their first punishment. I already know what I did, I already apologized for it, I regret saying it and when I said the word no one personally got offended or anything. If all of this was vice versa, I am even fine with a perma ban, I would not even appeal for it. I know this is a major offence like admins said, and I already understood the matter. I just believe my 7 day ban is a long time taking into consideration that no people got personally offended at that time, this is my first punishment in the server and I accepted my fault. I am not saying that this should go unpunished, I am saying that I dont believe the lenght of the punishment is necessary, way more than I deserve to be exact. Especially when you look at other bans that happened, I just want the admins to readress this matter and come up with a more fair punishment. These are all my personal thoughts, no one is forced to agree with me, but I want the admins to atleast sympathize with me. I do not know more than the admins, but I use my common sense here and write this appeal according to it. I love the community and the server, I like it playing here and I just want to return to the game and have fun. 

Cant edit so I am just going to write it here. If possible, I want my ban to be completely removed. This is because I just miss the game and I know I learned my lesson. If you guys cant see it, I am sorry but I actually did. If this is not the case, just consider shorting it please. A week is a long time and I dont wanna grind somewhere else. I like goob and I want to return to it as soon as I can. 

• Game Admin

Denied

You have already been granted a partial unban which reduced your indefinite ban to a 7 day ban for something that is a ZERO-TOLERENCE rule, meaning if the staff vote come out not in your favor, you would have stayed banned for at least another 2 weeks before you could make another ban appeal.

Wait out those 7 days.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png