GamesSweatShop - Massive ovescelation as shielded passenger against revs

Space Station 14 Username: GamesSweatShop

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job

The reason you were banned: Massive overescelation as shielded passenger against revs, murderboned people who were holding weapons, unshielded, or wanted.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Join goob, and watch as revs kill the HoS in front of me, I drag his corpse to sec to save him but a rev gets in. Drag HoS to the armory and pretend to be sympathetic to the rev. Kill the rev who went into the armory and saved the HoS (rev later was later revived by me for shielding). Become mindshielded and obtain a weapon of war. Attempt to secure cargo in order to get mindshields to peacefully resolve the revolution. Cargo has fallen and all spaceships are sabotaged. I take the three mindshields I managed to secure and shield people. Notice two nonshielded in armory. Kill them, they are in the armory and have guns during an active revolution. Kill several other people I see attacking heads/sec. Kill people charging me with wielded spears and weapons some of which attacked me. More sec are dying, only remaining Heads are Head of Security and NTR. At this point we are roughly at 1917 Russia, armed people are running all over the station killing left and right, so I kill people who are aggressive with weapons / smashing in sec windows, some of whom turned out to be non revs. I also Murdered people running around in stolen security uniforms without mindshields.

Why you should be unbanned:

Let me ask you a simple question. As a police officer during a revolution out for your blood; what are you doing in this situation:

Figure 1: 

image.png.195a8f900b3b71257c0814675c3ced33.png

If you ever played revs as security, you know how evil this guy is. A dystopian cooperate police is going to shoot him without a second though.

Now, to justify my kills.

- If you are a non mindhsielded in armory during revs, and the Ward had told you to get out multiple times, then you reach for a gun: I'm going to put you down

- This is self-explanatory, I do not think I need to explain why it is a bad idea to let them live.

- If you are running around with weapons while almost all of sec and command are dead: I'm going to put you down.

- I witnessed in the current round multiple heads of staff and security being killed by such individuals and groups, you shouldn't be running around with weapons                       during revs.

- If you're wearing stolen security uniforms, armor, and weaponry during revs, you clearly killed a security or failed to stop a group from killing them and then chose to loot them: I'm going to put you down.

- Why should I keep this person alive, they are wearing the skin of my dead comrade.

- I did not kill anyone for the crime of being unmindshielded, though doing such would have been justifiable because all means of securing mindshields were sabotaged and the station had gone to complete shit.

- Killed two tiders who were smashing sec windows with prisoners inside, they had secbelts, disablers, and other weapons on them.

- Why would you do this and expect any other reaction from me?

- Killed a tider running directly at me with a wielded spear.

- See Figure 1, for additional resources, look up "suicide by cop"

- Killed maniacs on evac who were slashing people to death.

- No other option, there were a total of three secoffs alive and none of us had nonlethals at this point.

In conclusion, if goob players do not want to be euthanized like rabid dogs, they should not act like rabid dogs, especially during revs. 

I was the guy that got killed by you in the armory.

My memory isnt that good on this soo i may remember it wrong.

I was a rev (newly made, wearing a really cool outfit) and i walked outside sec, saw another rev use a saw against the hos and crit them soo i followed into sec, then someone (the appealing one) pulls the hos into sec and pulls him into the armory, i decide to follow for getting armed and maybe doing a surpise attack and enter armory with him, took the hos pda for a moment for opening the door for the akm in the armory, grab the akm and some ammo, then prepared to leave but the door was access locked.

Asked him to please lemme out and he dint lemme out, asked again and then he grabed an armory gun and gunned me down because i was a rev.

The thing that is wrong here in my mind is that i literally were doing the same level of crime has him, has he was grabbing the hos to the armory to get Guns (idk if he was a secoff, he had a grey suit on).

Later i got revived in brigmed and got freed (dint get shielded), went to med to get some healing and went to science and made a pka stealthy (also a welding gas mask), also i had found an armor vest and a secbelt somewhere soo i weared them (wich made me look diferent than when i got gunned down in armory)

Then i went to outside sec and pka'd one of the doors of the cells and walked a long way to the sec departament door.

Then this guy had the akm in hand and started shooting at me, we both sliped, i yelled at him IM NOT A REV!!, he dint hear me and gunned me down.

Then i never got revived due to med beging full to the brim.

Honestly this round was chaos on his most pure state to be honest soo i can understand his actions on the second kill, but first one was still rare and felt really not rule wise (also was unfun has fuck)

Doing this next week