Grilles grief

Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: NoSugarPlumNovember 

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (3 days)

The reason you were banned: Self-antag; making grilles that shoked people and keeped going

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I joined the round has passanger, did some fooling around with a fuel tank (scaring secoffs about me welderbombing), then i noticed a pile of Rods in the ground and tought, hey i can use that for some jokes, and flooded cargo entrace with grilles (an engineer passed by and removed them all in less than 4 mins).

Security arrested me by doing so, warden stuffed me in a prison cell and gave me a timer, then i noticed that the warden dint had done any checking on my stuff soo i still had a full toolbelt in me soo i bolted the door for laughing at the warden face and since i was fooling around i also decided to start breaking the reinforced window of my cell (that was wrong).

warden deployed the shutters of the reinforced windows and dint allow me to escape, soo i used the welder in the wall below for accessing the prison cell below, then i saw the Steel pop out of it and i intantly remembered that i can make rods out of Steel and grillos out of rods, Soo i just made them and did some dialogues expressing obsesion with grilles (spoiler alert, this is where it all goes down).

the grilles were shoked grilles due to the cables below my cell, thing that i ignored since i just wanted the grilles, then a secoff (idk if it was warden or someone else) entered and cuffed me after an atmos tech unbolted the door, then he removed my gear that shouldnt be there, then i just meleed the girder from the half deconstructed wall i left when i first welded the wall for making some more grilles, then got arrested fully and a poor secoff kept me grabbed and cuffed for me to not to keep making grilles (not on massive, there not were much steel for them).

This went for atleast half an hour and i kept asking the engineer and the secoff and the lawer that was around to make grilles, how i like grilles, how to make grilles out of the tables around sec, and other stuff i just cooked while cuffed (i was honestly really annoying with the secoff, and nobody did a thing to bring me to perma or giving me a straight jacket).

did get freed by the secoff just saying, nobody helps me by half hour, dealt with it yourself then (would had done the same honestly) and allowed me to leave sec and get some more rods and make some new grilles (dint care if they were shoked or not, just focused in the fact that they were grilles), lawer and mime (mime was recruited) arrested me and brought me back to sec, then they talked a bit, then they trowed me in perma (the station at this point was just a trashcan full of unpowered stuff and trash), then i just dont remember well what happen, but i got into the room outside armory and blocked the door with a grille, the lawer was able to enter while i was making the grille.

then i just went to the table in there and tried to make more grilles but the lawerd tried to arrest me wich i resisted and he ended up trowing lethals at me for arresting me (in the situation we were at, this was fiting).

Then i just spent some time spectating a guy that their shoes had become a pong game ball and were fliying, and then i got revived.

instantly went to talk about grilles and tried to escape the cuffs i were on for making grilles but the lawer dint allow me to, then i got brought to perma again and then the admin ahelped me about making shoked grilles around the station.

I dint properly explain things and details and the admin came to the conclusion of giving me a 3 day ban for self antag in this way (fiting).

Why you should be unbanned: I honestly just tried to do some roleplay of beging obsesed with someting to another level of comprehension but did it all wrong and probably just made the round worst for all secoffs,  would accept if this got denied has i see the ban is fiting,but i want to apply for getting a new oportunity.

just sorry, ill use tables next time (wich are less intrusive).

Doing this next week

Did my best on explaining it all and expresing it all, but well its probably better to see the logs and get to your own conclusion about if i should be unbanned or not.

Doing this next week

• Game Admin

Appeal denied.

Staff team has determined and discussed that this appeal should be denied.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.