Server ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Wawa_pull

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server, 3 days

The reason you were banned: Self-antag

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Due to being annoyed with cargo, i have went to hop to ask for cargo access, but since there was no hop and the room was open (reception windows) i have decided to break in and steal hop's spare id to give myself cargo access. After dragging out the locker and destroying it with help of 3 other people, hop's id was stolen by a janitor, who i proceeded to chase into maints, and that is when the admin took notice of these events

Why you should be unbanned: While i agree with the ban itself, i think that 3 day ban is too long since as far as i am aware, no one except janitor managed to get hop access, which didnt cause much damage to the station that round. Also when i tried to join server to see admin's name earlier, there was a different ban note (12 hours) from another admin for the same reason

• CEI

This was a ban for three days which was easily able to be waited out. Another thing is that I've pardoned it myself a tiny bit early since for some reason there were two of the same bans for this.

Basically denied.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png