Command roleban

Space Station 14 Username: 58lar85

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:NoSugarPlumNovember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: the entirety of command department

The reason you were banned: abuse of authority; allowing the usage of an esword for warden

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: 
me, captain, the shift has been pretty chaotic as security could barely do their job and I've done a lot of theirs just for my own safety (wasnt validhunting), a cadet announced on security radio that he saw a zombie in maintenance and then someone talked about romerol, i was still hesitant about it. Then, after we catch a chef syndie that tried to kill me, turns out he had an esword, i leave his stuff and the esword on the ground in brig hallway and said "you know the drill warden" thinking that he can process the prisoner (ofcourse he couldnt), then, not even as i exit the brig warden rushes to me asking "CAN I USE THE ESWORD?", I ofcourse said no but he insisted saying "BUT ZEDS" so I just said "ok" and got out of there, then, 10 minutes later or so i get bwoinked telling me to never authorise the use of syndicate items unless nukies but by that time the warden was already gone, never to be seen (probable wardenloose) so i had no chance to fix the mistake. The zombies threat turned out to be fake

Why you should be unbanned: 

Space law says that the list of restricted items can be modified if needed, i understand that there were absolutely no real reasons to allow warden to use an esword but i was misinformed about the zombies threat and thought it is a valid reason. every other contra i put in the armory  locker and never gave to anyone so this is a one-time mistake
theres absolutely NO REASON i should be unbanned , however if there is a possibility i can assure you this will not happen again as this was a one-time mistake made in the midst of chaos by saying a single word

• Game Admin

Accepted

After a staff vote was conducted it was decided to accept your role ban appeal, as we believe that you have already served a proper time for this offense.
Be more careful next time with authorizing syndicate equipment use.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png