Appeal Only Ban

Space Station 14 Username: The0ddsAreAgainstMe

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
 greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Banned from the server.

The reason you were banned: "you are not a thief, do not steal from other players."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Medbay blew up and capt was dead so I brought them into an unspaced room to res them. Para was SSD so I took their belt and suit to res them. I needed the suit to go back into medical if I needed supplies. While reviving captain, a red lizard ran in and ran out. After captain was ressed, captain said how their ID had been stolen. I told them that a red lizard ran in and that it was probably them. When we found the lizard they didnt have the capts ID but they had an omega soap which I then stole. After returning to medical I was a bit of an ass to the paramedic saying, " You didnt do shit." Then I was banned.
Why you should be unbanned:

I took it a bit far that round with the shittery when I robbed the lizard capt was searching. Also I should have returned paramedics things even if they were SSD.  Was also very rude to people throghout the shift. I understand I shouldnt get pressed for no reason and start talking shit to people who I have nothing against. I also understand I shouldnt rob things from people as a non-antag.

Edited by Fortnite
changed the format to look a bit more better.

Alvin Campbell