Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Coolyz

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: basic_pack

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Phlog extinguisher'd a group of people on a greenshift. Extremely bad pior history - third time being appeal banned, only came back 10 days ago."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
To understand why I did that we have to go way back. I hopped on Goonstation, and spawned in game. I went out of cyro, went to sec, got shot by sec, and got permaed for no reason at all. It seems like they had mistook me for another person. I ahelped and basic_pack was alerted about it, however, it seems like he did not do anything to help me out of perma. I was only released when i killed myself and they brought me to med to revive. Naturally, I was pissed, I mean who wouldn't in this situation. Then, inspired by a Youtube video, I decided to make a phlog thrower. I am totally aware that it is not strong enough to crit or kill anyone, which is why I made it, as an fuck you gesture to sec. Blah blah blah, I used it on sec, and got banned. I only used it on one secoff though, he moved around and it spread to other people, but no one was crited or killed.

Why you should be unbanned: I mean I am wrong for phloging sec and should be given like a week ban or something, however basic_pack should be more helpful next time.

• CEI

The decision made by the team is to deny and turn your ban into a soft voucher ban meaning that 2 months from now, you cannot appeal at all nor will any appeals after the time be accepted without a voucher.

A voucher for good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Goob Station and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png