Ban Appeal

Wolf83

Space Station 14 Username: Wolf83

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick/Fungifellow

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job: Borg

The reason you were banned: For hitting someone with a syndie amour that had a job / "bringing someone to people who would hurt them"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was playing as a borg when someone shot at us from the restrooms they didn't have an icon at all (brown or greyish square) so i decided to do as Law 1 states and protect the other people around me by tryng to nutralize the threat I was downed by a bomb I dont know from who and I was dragged away from the site that was bombed, after getting welded by one of the people having a captain id I went back into the bathroom to see if I could find the threat again only to find a person in a syndie suit with a Nerotrasen ID so I did as Law 1 Stated and brought them to Medical as they were wearing a crew ID, now the admin Icepick said that I hit the Agent even tho I did not well not on purpose as there was someone trying to take loot off of his body they had no id (questionmark square) and they werent cooperating to leave the body alone until i got to other people. I was bringing them to quote "people who could harm them" I was acctually bringing them to Medical and I was telling people that they were crew so they wouldnt cause further harm but they only switched to this after telling me I had hit the syndie and i told them that i did not, I mearly dragged them to med.

Why you should be unbanned: what was I supposed to do otherwise? leave them to rot which would violate my Law 1 or do exactly what i did and bring them to medical and tell people they were crew so they dont get hurt?

Screenshot 2024-06-29 090656.png