Ban appeal - Chapel shenanigans

Space Station 14 Username: Doggo5852

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "You and your buddy can take a little break for self-antagging by smashing up the chapel"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was walking by the chapel and decided to walk in there so see what was going on, there i see mime trying to gesture something to the chaplain. The chapel was a "brain rot" chapel with a text "skibidi rizz" written outside of it, instead of chairs there were toilets. I wanted to say "Oi, wheres your brain rot license chaplain" but just before i could say that my character fell asleep due to narcolepsy. The chaplain seeing this decided to drag me to the crematorium machine attempting to cremate me. Before he could cremate me an engineer disabled the power in chapel essentially saving me, i woke up next to the cremating machine while the chaplain tried to push me into it. A passing-by scientist yelled to me that chaplain was trying to cremate me, seeing myself getting pushed into the machine and hearing what the scientist said i grabbed my crowbar and beat the chaplain to okay-bad condition before running away. The chaplain ran towards security so i decided to wait in the chapel (while trying to unplug the crematorium from power) for security to arrive to explain the situation. Security arrives, i explain the situation and he warns both of us to not do it again. After both the chaplain and the security officer left, i continued my attempts to unplug/unanchor the crematorium. The engineer from earlier arrives and starts wrecking the chapel while saying "fuck that guy", I decide to join him because i felt like what he wanted to do is beyound wrong (literally trying to round remove someone without a reason). We break all the toilet seats, chaplain comes back to attack the engineer, i hit chaplain with a crowbar and engineer chases him until he crit him i think. Shortly after the engineer steals the apc board and i start hitting the wooden doors before an admin makes the god altar explode, spacing the room and allegedly perma killing both of us as doctors treating us said. Engineer and I rant about what just happened until he tells me (still in the ghost chat) to get welding stuff to the chapel. I didnt really want to agree to metacomming or vandalising the chapel further so i told him that at most he can tell me it IC when we get revived. Shortly after this, i get banned without an ahelp where i could atleast explain myself.

Why you should be unbanned:

I think the vandalism could easily be handled IC by sec and the spacelaw, i don't believe chapel is a critical enough of a department to get me banned for selfantag in the first place. I would understand if i had heavily vandalised an important department such as cargo or med. I think the whole ban reason speaks for itself.

Even though the ban is almost up, i still would like to have it resolved so next time i do something bad i dont get 3 days of ban because its my second offence

• Game Admin

This appeal has been considered as denied.

It already expired.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.