Getting banned for ''metagrudge'' as nukie

Space Station 14 Username: nosni

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was just a observer at the middle of the round, then space ninja popped out in ghost roles and ı picked it. Everything was going normal and on its way but then Cmo with his hypospray with chemical named ''Chloral Hydrate'' injected it me repetatively and my round just ruined for it, it was my mistake to die like that. Well then ı just used my microbomb  implanter and killed them all. I just felt so mad against that cmo with username keil or something, then ı wrote ''fuck you'' in dead chat. After round ended she trash talked me with ''cry about it, you got robusted'' then ı wrote ''Time to rush chloral hydrate'' then she kept shitty talk (this was happening on round start menu) and then with my luck ı choosen as a nuclear operative ! But then admin banned me with the reason of ''metagrudge''.

Why you should be unbanned:

I just really don't understand, how the hell ı can metagrudge as a nuclear operative. I am allowed to kill everyone in the station. Even though if ı grudge on her as a nukie this just doesnt make sense banning me while ı am in my nukie round. You could just observe the next round if ı am targeting her or not. This ban is inaproppiate and does NOT make any sense. After this ban revoked or something ı want an antag token.

• Game Admin

Placing this on denied.

Ban only lasted for 8h and should be lifted.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.