Ban Appeal DarkEclipse216

Space Station 14 Username:DarkEclipse or DarkEclipse216 (dont remember which)

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: The exact reason and I quote "Get the fuck out."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Was walking around
, stumbled across a particle accelerator and decided to turn it on and up the power to 3. Well I think it made a black hole or something and then I was banned 
Why you should be unbanned: I was just exploring and didn't think id make a black hole or annoy the admins by doing so
image.png.603f071b7b7fd11f227e9e6617e0c1fe.png

• Game Admin

Hello! Banning admin here.

You were found to be in metacommunication with another player on the server and intentionally set the Particle Accelerator to level 3, in full knowledge that the singularity generator was not yet in place.

As a result, the singularity was instantly created during the process of installing the singularity generator, resulting in singuloose.

As you were not selected as an antagonist, and you were in metacommunication with another person whose intentions seemed less than genuine, you were determined to be a raider and removed accordingly.

Care to explain?

Me and the other person are new to this and haven't adapted to not talking on call, we forgot that we have to state everything in game and I apologise for that. As for the particle generator I play as a passenger because (as stated above) I am new to this and don't know what some things do and how to do other things, as for the "singuloose" neither of us know what that is and why I shouldn't of made it, to be quite frank we are noobs and are still learning the concepts and basics of the game