Space Station 14 Username: John Helldiver

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server Ban

The reason you were banned: Metacomming with John Helldiver and DarkEclipse 216. Caused Singuloose.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Just started playing on the server with my mate DarkEclipse 216, having casual convo through discord to find each other. Wasn't using discord for "metacomming," just regular talking. We were exploring the station, entered a room with an interesting looking machine, I offered to help another player move some items while DarkEclipse 216 told me he was going to take a look at the machine. All of a sudden a black hole appeared, DarkEclipse 216 was banned, I was very confused on what had happened and was banned by Icepick. 

Why you should be unbanned:  I don't even know what I did wrong? It would've been impossible for me to metacomm as that was my first ever session on the server, and DarkEclipse 216 made it a point of "If you didn't see it in this life, you didn't know," as we both enjoy the rp. As for the Singuloose, I don't even know what that is, what caused it, or why I was banned as I didn't even help cause it. Would appreciate being un-banned as this seems way to harsh for a first time player.

• Senior Game Admin

Hello, I am the Admin who banned you.

You and DarkEclipse joined an we noticed that you two were moving together and were very obviously Metacomming. You two gathered tools, and went into Engineering. DarkEclipse set the PA to Level 2 and turned it on. The rads shot by the PA hit the singularity generator that the Engineer you were talking to was dragging. To which, myself and greymaria banned you both.

Whether you two had good intentions in your Voice-call does not matter in this scenario. Two people joined for the first time and were obviously talking to eachother externally, and caused a Station-wide threat to spawn.
image.thumb.png.dc14a9ede4a5f78efdda83478523937c.png

Due to us not being able to monitor these communications, we banned you two. Even if the activation of the Singularity was unintentional, it is still Station Sabotage.

2wqwfjgpshzb1.jpg.bc5463f7e4d4cc5e6db7aba4062b8f9b.jpg

• Senior Game Admin

The Ban appeal will be processed, Not at the moment.

When the appeal is processed, it move to either Denied or Accepted Appeals, and you'll get a notification.

Untill then, yes you are still banned.

2wqwfjgpshzb1.jpg.bc5463f7e4d4cc5e6db7aba4062b8f9b.jpg