Game Bans

Space Station 14 Username:Xavarios

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned:Teaching people to exploit Cargo,By their own admission

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i was salv and cargo (due to station literally falling apart) was low on fund so i told sci to research flatpackers and told the QM to use the flatpackers to buy material at low price and sell high paying items with them that is also possible without flatpackers (not only digi audio thingie but also gyro can be made if sci research shuttle craft) but less income but still theres income and i have seen this "exploit" used in  many shifts and rounds 
Why you should be unbanned: this "exploit" have been used so many times and i am banned today for it? i vividly remember a few shift ago in a green shift cargo was using this "exploit" to provide sci with mat and gamble and the said greenshift went on for 2 or 3 hours so enlighten me why im banned for this?

• Owner
1 hour ago, Xavarios said:

Why you should be unbanned: this "exploit" have been used so many times and i am banned today for it? i vividly remember a few shift ago in a green shift cargo was using this "exploit" to provide sci with mat and gamble and the said greenshift went on for 2 or 3 hours so enlighten me why im banned for this?

Do know just because you got away with it before without anyone saying anything doesn’t make it fine. Maybe no one was on at the time to see that.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

i mean it have been used so many shifts and so many people used it there should have been some admins to see it or ban people for it its impossible that no admin have not seen this for so long

and at least tell us its wrong before gving 7 days ban

if admins wont remove ban,wont they at least reduce its time?