ban appeal

ss14 username idiot1920

banning admins name unknown 

banned roles all of sec blue shield officer and captain

ban reason unknown 

events leading up to and after 

so, I was playing warden, and the round was basically over so I'm around a corner on the shuttle and hear gunshots, so I turn the corner to see the mime beating up a pet assuming he was a threat i open fire (that was my bad I will own up to my mistakes) he runs away so i sit down on a seat and a couple seconds later i see the mime come out of a locker so still thinking he was a threat I run over and gun him down (again my bad) so i receive a admin message asking why i did it told him i thought he was wanted and he gave (to my knowledge) no ban message I don't know if I can check that or not but i never saw a ban message so I don't know why it happened and who did it 

reason to unban 

I think this could have been handled so much better from what I know I was permanently banned from playing sec! a much fairer punishment could have banning me from playing next round this personally annoys me because I genuinely can't enjoy the game unless I'm playing sec, I don't know why but that's how it is for me I messed up and I realized that I'm sorry and al try to be better next time

i like to play security in ss14

• Owner

/adminremarks or typing "adminremarks" in the console allows you to see your notes or current rolebans.

2 hours ago, idiot1920 said:

from what I know I was permanently banned from playing sec!

You are not permanently rolebanned.

image.png.6682a7c61e83034b1f47d04b560f94e9.png

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• Game Admin

Unfortunately this appeal has been placed on denied.

- the staff team has decided that you are to wait your ban time for you to learn more about your actions and their consequences, although we are not an MRP we still do follow rules that are not completely preventing the user from enjoying the server. As we want everyone to have fun and equal gameplay, we highly suggest you to read the space law and learn more about the security rules as it's apart of your taken role. As a security you are expected to play on a higher standard, if people are being a shitter you are to ahelp it.

- staff has previously given you a note on the same week as a security officer.

- staff has determined that you lessen your tider acts and be at least competent on your selective highly looked at roles such as command and security.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.