Syndie ban appeal

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: NoSugarPlumNovember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:  Server

The reason you were banned: image.thumb.png.8474d26b8e71d8a765bada6b4642acab.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I arrived on the station, rolled syndie, went into maints near sec to buy my kit (rigged gloves, web vest, no-slips and freedom). I saw another syndie in brig with an emag and his backpack on the floor so I bought c4 after sec just let me walk in and tried to blow up his cell, which failed due to BSO throwing both c4 back at me. After that I tried my best to kill BSO and one of the two sec (1 sec officer and warden) that there were on the station, going down disposals when low. I proceeded to heal up in maints when a thief walked up to me and gave me his 50 tc. After healing I bought a turret toolbox, went over to sec and placed it in the middle so the 2 seccies, captain and BSO get shot by it. I hit cap with the gloves and put him in crit before taking his lazgun and going into maints, where I bled out and died with BSO right next to me.

Why you should be unbanned: The banning admin highly exaggerated what I did (saying that I killed "a lot of people" when as far as I can recall I killed at most 2 people  which were sec/command). 
image.png.060020b89d03db39e033d05ae4331905.png My intent was to kill anyone that had AA as there was no HoS meaning I needed BSO or cap dead for their IDs. image.png.2e909078ec62ab2499bce8292370f10f.pngimage.png.ccd6206d24f71614b98ef230dee9b80d.png( a lot of people again being 1 secoff and cap which I put in crit) I always prefer to go loud as that's just my playstyle and I find stealth (hypopen noct drag into maints and gib, spend 5 mins getting into a place for an objective) boring. I don't get how an antag can "RDM" when killing security (which are in fact, meant to stop the said antag from completing his objectives). Sure it'd be RDM if I went around killing everyone I saw for no fucking reason at all, but all I did was kill 1 secoff and put cap in crit which I don't think should be nearly enough to get me banned for "RDM" considering that I didn't kill A LOT of people and the only people I killed/almost killed were security and command. I believe that a traitor should have way more leeway with killing sec (which are again meant to stop him) than crew which are non targets and do not threaten the traitor. Thank you for your time.

• Game Admin

This Appeal has been Accepted.

- Majority of the admin team has agreed to place the appeal on accepted.

Note:
Antagonists are normally supposed to kill anyone who is preventing them from completing their objectives, The banning admin did see you murderboning as you did not need to kill the BSO or any of the commands for the objective, You had 2 kill objectives along with a headset of security emergency phone, We understand that you like to go loud as a syndicate and we acknowledge it, Our concerns are the unnecessary killings as we already said that you are to solely kill for your objective, This may, however, change in the future as more antagonist come and more jobs/weapons to come.

We hope that you understand our part and try to lessen the murder, however do as much as you want if they are activity hunting you or arresting you.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.