Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Nyawul

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: MoistCr1TiKaL

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Self Antagging: Had hacked into the vault with another player it seems, taking a few items (To my knowledge a toolbox, and trophy. from there while also leaving it open for other players to literally loot clean.

After that, went through disposals to Captain's room, then hacked into their bedroom to I assume take some non-important things before leaving off with an announcement by using Captain's ID."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I didnt have plans for the shift so I was just wandering around as tider, some other guy said he wanted to be permad without actually commiting any major crimes so I tagged along cause it sounded interesting, we did some minor tiding by gathering up all basic tools and getting drip, then headed to vault to get the golden toolbox. The accomplice hacked it open with me assisting in pulling out the covering and he got the toolbox, I didnt get anything from the vault.

We wandered around for a bit before he suggested we go gambling, so he got cards and microwaved them, no big accesses were gotten I think (I had 2 cards I picked up and neither of them were even used). Then we headed to bridge to get captains flask according to him, we hacked through the doors manually, didnt go through disposals, and got into captains room but it seems clown got there before us. We went through to captains room and found the spare ID in the dresser, its important to note I did not intend to take the ID and I left it there, but I guess he took it and made an announcement. I then proceeded to just kinda wandering around answering admins in ahelp before getting banned after a long silence.

Why you should be unbanned:

It is the job of security to ensure the security of the station, it is the job of admins to ensure that rules arent broken. I feel as if there were much better ways to handle this than just banning me outright for a decent amount of time. Especially since I contributed very little to the actual crimes committed here, as was said in the ahelp menu, breaking into armory to get a tracking implant still means you broke into armory, but yeah if we go on a rampage with a drozd thats reason for a ban.

I have also been noted before for not wearing my ID once (phrased as "chooses not to wear ID" even though it was for one round and for a decent reason) Which I believe contributed to this. Im not gonna defend the first offense on my profile yeah that was dumb of me, I was ready to take a small boink then for the actions that I did, but for trespassing and breaking space law to be a 4 day ban is pretty weird.

In the rules its even stated that command and security must follow space law, as a tider I feel you're even less inclined than any other department to follow that. Not to mention that this was the first time I personally had been even warned for trespassing. Not to mention that the mood for the round was instantly set to be much lighter than usual by an admeme triple fuel tank explosion on me.

I mean when you compare a little trespassing with a simple roleban for murder or a permanote for self antagging, I feel im justified in feeling that its unfair to ban me for in character actions that ultimately I did not initiate the plans for, and the actions ultimately did not result in anyones round getting majorly ruined.image.thumb.png.b8773a467698445907b747dc0aedec07.png

• Owner

Ban has expired as I lowered it to twelve hours. Still, do not repeat anything you did.

Not everything is an IC issue as if it also breaks the rules, we have to get involved.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png