Not harmful self antag

Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24 

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (appeal only

The reason you were banned:Self antag, history of self antag.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Round started, passanger.

Was bored and decided to redirect disposals into bridge as a small mischief.

Nothing happend around it and just continued the round.

Hos arrests me and shields me saying that its revs.

Get some equipment from cargo.

Decide to make a chainlink fence in the hall that leads to bridge for better defensiveness, then noticed it was electrified since there was hv wires below.

only made 1 piece of fence and gave up on it since it was dangerous.

abandoned the fence on the hall since i cant deconstruct it.

later got bwoinked about both things.

Banned by my history of bans and these actions.

Why you should be unbanned: Honestly this wasnt made with harm intent to the round and wasnt that harmful, redirecting disposals to bridge dint cause any problem, and the fence was only a single piece on the side of a hall that nearly nobody uses (packed, hall to the bridge), and my history of bans consists mainly in just rule missunderstanding, things that werent with harm intent to the server, trying to rp but did it too agressive, and some others.

Honestly i really wanna play the server again and will not cause any other new problems.

Placing a defensive fence, goes wrong.

Doing this next week

• Game Admin

This appeal has been considered as accepted.

Moving permanent ban into temporary 1 week ban.

We expect you to be better and not self-antag this is your 3rd offense.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.