rotty - ban appeal

-Space Station 14 Username: Rotty

-Banning Admin's SS14 Username: MoistCr1TiKal

-Am i banned from the Server or a Job/Department: No, Not anymore, (Was Role Banned from Engi, for 4 days, because i set up the tesla and then left it unsupervised, mishandled basically. This RB was on the 11th,)

-The reason i was banned: I was banned on the 13th  (GMT-3 TIMEZONE), For Self-antagging, and intentional rule break near the end of the round, i tried to blow up the generator in the evac shuttle's engi room with a welder while it was arriving at centcom.

-Why i should be unbanned: I feel like the severity of my actions, for which i committed intentionally, are forgivable to a certain degree. Yes i did self antag but its not like i did it mid-shift, like, 10 minutes into the round, it was done near the end of the shift, which yes it still counts but i do not think its the same as doing it early in the match. The generator didnt even blow up anyway, i got killed by my engineering partners. I would completely understand a 1 week, or more ,ban from playing extra even if the appeal is accepted. 

Thanks for taking the time to read the appeal, whoevers reading.

• Game Admin

Denied

It doesn't matter when you commited the self antag, be it round start or towards the end the rules apply all the same. While you may have not succeded in blowing up in the generator you did it with clear intention, knowing full well what you were doing was self antag as clarified by Kira. Following a staff vote it was decided to deny your ban appeal.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png