Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Testicular_Man

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: NoSugarPlumNovember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Self antag/valid hunting, overescalation, metagaming

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was a scientist on the station with robotics behind a single crowbar-able shuttle and external of the rest of science, A clown broke in and i punched him to make him leave, as he was running i noticed he had a sexy clown mask (i didnt know it was round spawn on this station) and reported it to security, about 5 minutes later i saw the clown again and started trying to shove them over after make makeshift handcuffs, he pied me and stole my cuffs. I then overescalated and welder bombed the clown unnsucesfully, while i was dead people finally told me that the sexy clown mask IS emmagable though on this specific station it spawns at the start of the round in clowns room

Why you should be unbanned: I was unaware that the sexy clown mask was a station spawn and thought it was purely from the emagged autodrobe, i also relize that my character shoudn't know a emagged autodrobe gives the sexy clown/mime mask even if i was canonically a ex-glorlax operative. I also realize that jumping from citizens arrest to domestic terrorism was extreme over escalation. 

Darren Mills, winner of fistfigh- GODDAMNIT THEY SHOT ME OUT OF ANGER AGAIN

• Owner

Vote is to accept this but I have one thing to say.

Your backstory does not excuse anything here. It's better that you make one that follows within the rules and makes more sense. Reread the rules once you are back.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png