Ban Appeal - BigCrud

Space Station 14 Username: BigCrud

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: MoistCritikal

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "this guy likes kids - he used the name Moe Lester"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I made a goofy name, trying to be funny. I didn't realize that wasn't allowed. I used the name for a while and no one said anything. I roleplayed with it. Did my job with it. Didn't do any mingey.

Why you should be unbanned: I didn't realize I couldn't use meme names. Won't happen again.

Edited by BigCrud

I don't believe there is an account by the name of "BigCrud". Are you sure that is your space station 14 username?

mentor on goob station

4 hours ago, sugar said:

I don't believe there is an account by the name of "BigCrud". Are you sure that is your space station 14 username?

I apologize, it's ChiefChaw. I posted this way to late at night haha.

• Game Admin

This appeal has been considered accepted and shorten the ban into permanent to temporary 2 weeks.

Do note that we take Sexual content to erotic roleplay into Zero tolerance, meaning we won't be giving you a warning for it.

Please do understand the server allow 14 year olds to join unlike any other servers. So please make your jokes responsibly.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.