Ban appeal BOB_TheYeeterMaybe (Alex Bing)

BOB_TheYeeterMaybe

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Im banned from the server

The reason you were banned: Asking gamemode and ghostroles

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: People were saying nukies in OOC chat, therefore i had to confirm (as i didnt know if it was true) , as i saw willow, i thought i had the chance to ask someone who already was in a ghost role (Not knowing that rule ofc, i didnt remember), then i asked him and got banned, without any type of warning first.

Why you should be unbanned: I didnt even know that rule, and i didnt get warned (if i did, then i didnt remember either), i can assure it wont occur again (ofc) but i DO have to apologize for not reading the rules often, its my fault too, this is also the first appeal only ban i got in any server.

I was one of the people who saw it and contacted admin to instruct new player how to behave (i contacted Cody I believe) 

I would like to emphasize that it was shift start and just moments before it, many people wrote "ready up for nukies", "nukies 123" etc. - im sure if some just joined and saw those purple ooc messeges they could assume perhaps some event is about to happen.

This is not excuse to the player, but considering lack of knowledge and stupidity of this incident (tider asking looc Willow shift start whether its nukies or not xD) I recommend giving them chance.

I also suggest perhaps not to ban people for things like this. I know its easy to call it metacomms, but dont assume someone's evil nature where it can be just stupidity/lack of experience. Thanks