ban confusion

hello. a bit ago I made a role-ban appeal here that was denied. i was not given any explanation as to why it was denied.

the responding admin said something about it being "expired" and not giving any proper explanation as to what the problem was and why my appeal was not satisfactory.

id like to know what you meant by expired and have it be explained what I need to do be able to be accepted.

afterwards, I intend to make a proper ban appeal.

please and thank you.

PS: if there is an area on the forums or discord for these kinds of posts if I were to make more, then please direct me there. I don't intent to fill the ban appeals with non-formatted posts.

• Game Admin

Apologize that was a mistake on my end, the previous roleban was the expired one, I overlooked the other one.

I'll process this with the other admins.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.

• Game Admin

Please make an appeal and we will review it as soon as possible.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.