Admin Application, BOB_TheYeeterMaybe

-----------------------------------------

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: Alex Bing (BOB_TheYeeterMaybe)

What's your Discord Username: kA

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server: 200 Hours (although i usually main crew lol)

How old are you: 16

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Server: Yes, Once

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): Yes, SS14= CM14, Delta V, Wizden. SS13= Monkestation, TGstation,CM13, GoonStation, Paradise station.

------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: Usually 14/28

On what days can you get on to Admin: Usually Friday, Saturday, Sunday. And Normally All week.

What timezone are you in: Europe (Spain cuz im on vacation)

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: 

I'd Like to apply to admin because i'd like to make goobstation a better place and a way more fun experience, making it safe to play and griefing-free server, i would respond Ahelps usually for new people to learn and also make real fun events, making the experience way funnier and better to play!, also litsen to other player's suggestions and socializing with them more :,), because as a player (in my experience) I really like admins making fun and interactable events for us to have tons of fun in goobstation.

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

I mostly admined in other games (SCP SL, GTA...) But never in ss13!, i was a trial admin but sadly the server shut down to make another (on where i wasnt admin anymore due to the owner forgetting lol).

(This is proof of the SCP secret lab's admin, attached image Tuck's SCP server.)

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

Watch over people, respond Ahelps, make fun events, and usually moderate the server so it doesent fall into literal exploding chaos, preventing griefing, banning shitters, and sometimes even teaching new people!

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

The roleplay status is good!, really fun and enjoyable roleplay, however sometimes there is a small lack of intresting ghost roles, and shitters sometimes even, i'd make it better making fun events and banning people that grief, I'd improve it of course by making events, litsening to suggestions, adding special items amongst maints, and of course do all of the followed with higher rank permission.

The more questions questions. (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Saving the player's name, and tell other admins what he did, so if he gets online again, he will get the deserved punishment. Or directly search for him in the discord and simply take his ss14 username and ban him.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

As it is the first time, i will warn him not to do it again, but of course if he repeats the said action, he will get punished (banned) for the time deserved.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

He commited Random harm, HOWEVER the officer has some kind of right, as he did not kill him and the passenger griefed a bit of the situation, i'd just add a note to both of the security officer and passenger (warning) to prevent them for doi

You see a chemist who has only made baisc meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper syndie. How would you handle the situation if at all?

The situation has nothing wrong, as he didnt commit any harming actions BEFORE being able to do them, however if they did anything like that before getting a syndie/antag role, he would get warned or punished for it.

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.

I'd first of all spectate the passenger and ask him why did he do that, because all of the situation was normal, as the only ones that didnt do it right was the detective and the passenger, the secoff was just doing his job, and so was the clown (idioting around), I'd ask the passenger why did he do that, same with the detective, and if they dont give a fair/valid response, i'd warn them (if its the first time) and in worst case scenario= Ban.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Whithout the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?

I would have asked the command member "why did you grab contraband", asking him evidently, and i would have politely stopped the admin from interrupting (since thats mean) , of course i would notice higher ranks to tell them what happened and to take some action.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: i like doing silly events

image.png

• 2 weeks later...