Plyush's spectacular rise to god-hood (admin application)

------------------------------------------

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username:

``__________``

What's your Discord Username:

Molotovthief

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:

How old are you:

17, about to be 18 of july 30th 2024

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Server:

no, just command banned

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):

playtime is at the below of this app

DeltaV

RCM14

Nuclear14

Parkstation

Nyanotrasen

Deepstation

Time

How many hours can you admin per week: 

weekdays maybe 1 to 2 hours

weekends maybe 2-3 

On what days can you get on to Admin:

any, just depends if im available.

What timezone are you in:

Mountain standard time

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

i wanted to become a event coordinator but they combined the staff jobs together, and i was told if i wanted to make events that i had to become a admin

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

nope

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

A moderator on what goes on in games, without them; no ones exactly stopping someone using a slur or doing something heinous.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

Rename it to MRP, and kill "egg foo wong" 

serious answer, Enforce the rules and get rid of bad actors when they arise.

The more questions questions. (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Note the RDM-er, ban him for 3d and 12 hours since he left to avoid punishment.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

I would place a admin remark or note on them disclaiming that they did this.

If i see them again and i remember that i did this, I'll let them know about this.

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?

Ahelp the passenger for antag and note.

Ahelp the sec off for over escalation and note as well. 

You see a chemist who has only made basic meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper syndie. How would you handle the situation if at all?

Ahelp them telling they can't make those as regular chemist but since they already rolled sleeper they are fine.

I would also note them to be making grenades but gotten antag midway through.

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.

Warn the detective for over-escalation and note.

The rest can be handled by players themselves unless the passenger continues to be a "bad actor."

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Without the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?

Tell the other admin to politely "fuck off" (i wouldn't actually tell them to fuck off) and tell them in admin chat that they were wrong and they should look at the admin wiki again.

The command member can be told that they are misusing Contraband and to drop it off at armoury.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about:

image.png.0a3ee8839efb99dfa77d6faa331a8dd3.png

image.thumb.png.01a46229076255f875d9d5ac37c4b9dd.png

image.png.b447be9f3c5be09b443d5c75020d5d5f.png

Edited by Plyush
blame graymoria

Chaos can't exist without order and order can't exist without chaos.

Huge vouch. I doubt there is person as visible in community (server/discord), funny (so auto Kira excluded kek), active and somewhat positive as them. Im sure they will be great addition to admin team. We really need good event coordinators. Plyusha might be great cordinator and admin. Win-win

Good luck with your application O7

• Owner
8 hours ago, Vanilia said:

Huge vouch. I doubt there is person as visible in community (server/discord), funny (so auto Kira excluded kek), active and somewhat positive as them. Im sure they will be great addition to admin team. We really need good event coordinators. Plyusha might be great cordinator and admin. Win-win

Good luck with your application O7

IMG_3796.jpeg.f9643f1480eb4ddf1725a1dd6b848af5.jpeg

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png