Server ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Wawa_pull
Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Powergaming, Self-antagging

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: roundstart i decided to check manifest and saw that there were no sec and also saw someone say that in chat. I then went to sec and and with help of other player broke into sec and armory. We then proceeded to make stunbatons on secfab, cuff the only sec cadet that just arrived and stole the secfab board and kammerer safe, which i broke open with the atmos fireaxe. After that we went to sci and made the secfab there. Right after this i was asked to break into vault to get gold and silver, and after dropping off gold and silver i broke into hop office to steal the ID computer card. Later, when secfab board was taken by another engi we tried to catch him and got stopped by newly arrived secoffs. Other player that broke into armory with me got caught, and i broke him out a few minutes later.

Why you should be unbanned: i understand that hacking into armory was completely on me, and that i could have stopped it right on the first door as the only one with insuls, I also understand that looting the armory and cuffing the only person trying to stop us (i think it was chaplain) was a dick move on my part, and so was taking the shotgun safe and not bothering to close the armory back up, which lead to an absolute shitshow of a round.

• Game Admin

Denied
Just because there is no security doesn't give you a free pass to self antag. After a quick staff vote it was decided to deny your ban appeal

Wait out these 7 days, as any reappeal for this ban will be denied

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png