Server ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: thegaemer

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Steals AA, Trespasses in bridge, Harmbatoned by a newbie sec cadet, murders cadet with stolen captain's saber, quits when Ahelped

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Solar_Flare here: i don't remember anything about the  event minus the name, role, and species of my character: The name was "The mime" who was a mime, he was a gingerbread person, i wish i could provide more info but i cant

Why you should be unbanned: I share the computer I use to access SS14 with another user with the account Solar_Flare.  I have never played on goobstation myself, and it seems that Solar_Flare forgot to change to their account, causing them to log in with my account.  I, the owner of thegaemer, have done nothing wrong, and request to be unbanned.

• Game Admin

Denied

This all happened on Solar_Flare account, also to prevent ban evading anyone banned has their IP, HWID and GUID logged aswell. To finish this off your account is not our responsibility to manage, for all we know this wasn't an accident and thus following a staff vote it was decided to deny your ban appeal.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png