terezi4real

What's your Discord Username:

@.terezi.

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Server:

34H

How old are you:

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Server:

No

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s):

Frontier: 150H

------------------------------------------

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:

On what days can you get on to Admin:

Tuesday-Thursday all day and Mon+Friday-Sunday 7am-12pm

What timezone are you in:

Central

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it:

I deeply enjoy the game and want to help in any way i can, and while playing with the best of intentions is fulfilling and enjoyable i feel adminning would be even more so, i enjoy the round to round events and feel i could enjoy watching while making sure everyone follows the rules. This server is the best experience ive had since i have started playing and i wish to help in any way possible

Have you adminned for any other SS13 or SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this:

No, i briefly began work on a server with another person but it never came to fruition.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve:

The rulekeepers of the server, making sure everyone is enjoying themselves, while rules are important as long as everyone is laughing and enjoying themselves the server is accomplishing its job as a fun place to enjoy the game. Admins should observe rounds and respond to ahelps to clear up questions about the shift/rules and make sure everyone is having the best time they can, without impacting others too negatively.

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:

The more questions questions. (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?

Immediate RDM Ban following banning time precedent, plus a modifier for leaving during ahelp. Offer my perspective in any ban appeals that may arise.

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?

Roleban from command with the message to discuss in the discord/forums the issues with leaving a command role without ahelping

You see a passenger player mess around too much and start interfering with a Security Officer's arrest by uncuffing the Officer's prisoner, as the passenger runs, the Officer pulls out their gun and shoots the passenger almost to death. What's wrong here and how would you handle the situation as an Admin?A

This is an IC issue, observe and step in with bwoinks if the problem escalates or is not solved in a satisfactory manner.

You see a chemist who has only made basic meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper syndie. How would you handle the situation if at all?

Observe the player, If they cause damage disproportional to their objectives step in with a bwoink, but if they stay within the rules and everyone involved is enjoying their playtime its not a serious issue, perhaps leave a note if i determine their intentions were bad before they rolled syndie.

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.

Again, Mostly IC issue, while perhaps rules were broken, it matters more if i recieve an ahelp or notice that members of the situation are upset with how things turned out, i would keep an eye on all players involved and bwoink if i find more rules broken, but with the situation as presented i believe it could be handled IC. If the detective did not arrest and treat the passenger i would interfere, if the passenger continued to cause problems i would aswell. but as presented i dont believe the situtaion direly requires admin intervention.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Whithout the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?

Depending on my relationship with the admin i may talk to them in discord DMs, or if i had not spoken to them before speak to a higher authority in the server about the situation. In the moment i would clarify my stance on their interjection in the ahelp, in that i would speak to how the rule is more commonly interpreted. I would instruct the command member to leave the contraband in the armory and cease using it.

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: While i have a history with upstream, i dont think they consider me to be someone who would warrant a ban from adminning, however i would be somewhat wary of their opinion on me, as they are ones to hold long grudges over minimal annoyances.

Realized i forgot to answer this question
What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:
I am pretty content with RP on the server, there is a lack of LRP on the server list, goob fills that niche and its lax attitude is why its my favorite server, You are expected to follow the rules and make sure everyones having fun, but also allowed to do some fun wacky shit from time to time to keep it fresh. Id like to help keep it that way, while you should act as a relatively normal person, and follow the rules, were here to have fun and i wont get mad about LRP shenanigans that dont ruin anyones day

To clarify, I dont think wizden would have an issue with me being on the mod team. I am not a cheat developer, i was just a small nuisance to them a year ago when i began playing. I just thought i would mention it for the sake of transparency, but i did word it in a way where it seems like a bigger deal than it is. an admin can contact a wizden member to see if they care but i just wrote a ranty ban appeal a year ago and was somewhat rude to some members of wizden. i dont think they think about me or consider me blacklisted in the way that the admin who got this server a strike was. Thank you for your consideration, i deeply hope to join the team.

Since making this application ive gotten to 50 hours played and became discord moderator on frontier station, admin temporarily denied due to a lack of recent playtime on the server. (too busy goobing ever since i got a new pc after my old one broke and i didnt play for a few months)

i also have experience with the admin tools from my time mapping for frontier station, i have a few merged maps over there and created a tutorial series that allowed many others to create ships https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJDHg5hQWCSv2Eb3v126aQeSlaHvT45vy&si=Xoy4mbRHICLOAO9Y