plazmasniper_2005 - Over-escalation (Second Offense) (?)

Space Station 14 Username: plazmasniper_2005

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: MoistCr1TiKaL

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: The server

The reason you were banned: "Over-escalation (Second Offense) - As a Security Cadet lethalled someone disarming/shoving him?"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: You banned the wrong person lol. I'm not the only person using this connection but you can clearly see in the replays that I didn't do anything moderately related to the offense I was somehow punished for.

Why you should be unbanned: I'm not sure if you have a way to see that the connection to the server was made using the same internet but different devices, but i think it's pretty straightforward that if i were to use multiple accounts to grief the round I would use a VPN. I will not get into who else uses the IP as I don't find it relevant but I would like you to look over the replays to unban my account because the offense I'm presented with didn't even take place. 

Additional arguments since this already popped up and stopped me from playing: Attacking a police officer in real life trying to shove them to the ground will likely result in the same outcome, and a cadet may very well panic and forget to use their baton as they're new to the role. If i did commit this offense I would argue it wasn't really over-escalation, but rather deep in-character roleplay. Don't push cops next time?

obraz_2024-07-24_211231944.png

• Owner

well... not really accepted

Can't unban you without also unbanning the other person to my knowledge, so until I figure that out, hold on I guess..?

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

Posted (edited)

I'm actually not sure if quoting is like responding here but don't bother it's only 12 hours. I had to write because half an hour ago i felt like playing but that's not the case anymore so I can just wait. Have a good day/night.

Edit: I can't quote sorry

Edited by plazmasniper_2005

• Owner
1 hour ago, plazmasniper_2005 said:

I'm actually not sure if quoting is like responding here but don't bother it's only 12 hours. I had to write because half an hour ago i felt like playing but that's not the case anymore so I can just wait. Have a good day/night.

Edit: I can't quote sorry

Placing in denied then.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png