Space Station 14 Username:
aedannx
Banning Admin's SS14 Username:

gray maria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:

the server

The reason you were banned:

Griefing And Meta Gaming. 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

For the Griefing it was stated I was intentionally attacking one of the ATS computers, which is forbidden because I had no RP reason to attack it. As for the metagaming it is said that I was intentionally picking each moth roach  ghost role to attack the person that I had a grudge against. After being ahelped about it, I was only able to respond for a little bit because I had to leave to go to work. It was also said I was "conveniently" leaving out important info in the ahelp, saying that my initial reason for attacking the cargo techs was invalid because I left out that they were attacking the mothroachs due to previous mothroaches causing problems.

Why you should be unbanned:

Well to start, I was playing mothroach, which for those who don't know is a FREE AGENT. Literally one of the first thing it tells you is that you are free to act as an antagonist. Although this isn't technically the reason I was banned, I think it was the only reason the situation got ahelped, in fact it was the first thing I was asked about. As for the metagaming/metagrudging. I was playing mothroach from the perspective of an antag, so I was just bored and literally attacking the first people I saw every time. You can literally see the first time I even picked up the role I was doing this. After the two cargotechs went down I just immediately moved on to the next players After watching the replay, you can clearly see that I was simply just following the actions of another mothroach that had already been attacking the ATS computer, so saying that I had no RP reason to attack the ATS computer is false. I was helping another mothroach do it. There was no meta grudge. It just happens that there were only two people on the ATS and everytime I attacked the one closer to me. If mothroaches aren't allowed to act as free agents, don't make them free agents. Also I was told that you can't cause mass death or destruction so that was also one of the reasons why there was a admin intrest. My response to that is, It's literally a mothroach it's bite does like 4 or 5 damage and it dies in like three swings. It's nearly impossible to cause mass death and destruction, me and the two others playing as the mothroaches critting two people isn't mass death. And as for the ahelp, I left out some info because I was literally in the progress of leaving my house but I had my headphones on so I heard the bwoink and tried to respond the bestI could before I had to leave. Yes they were throwing out the mothroaches for a reason, so what? I am a mothroach, and I see my fellow mothroach dying in front of my eyes, of course I'm going to attack. And yes, I did attack in the next lives without reason. So??? I'm an antagonist, I can antaganize. If you don't what situations like these to happen, then clearly state what you can and cant do as a mothroach because clearly there is some confusion. The only thing I would be sorry for is not allowing those two cargo techs to escape on evac but that shift evac literally got syndie bombed and destroyed so It's not like their fates would have been any better.