Server Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: togogax

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: shot people when we the round was over like 10 seconds before we got to centcom

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: we were on the shuttle and other people were already tear gassing people and stuff on the way to centcom and like 10 seconds before we got to centcom and when i shot people and i got banned for it literally the moment they banned me the round was over and we were at centcom

Why you should be unbanned: because the round was literally over by the time they did the ban and everyone else shot/teargassed people as well! if you look at the logs you will see the time i was banned and the time the round ended

2024-8-01_22.19.23.png

image_2024-08-01_222024874.png

• Owner
1 hour ago, togogax said:

this guy did the same thing as me as well and yet he didnt get banned for it either!

image.png

"They let me go immediately when they realised we were on centcomm" which was me and an entirely different round. I had tp'd to while CC wasn't in my view. It was only until I held the move right key that I realised it was at CC.

Plus, I just joined to admin at the time.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png