DTDumb ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: DTDumb

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: NoSugarPlum

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Command

The reason you were banned: Severe and repeated incompetency

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relavent information only and don't leave anything important out:

The event that cuasaed the rleban was me playing as Ce. I had refused to repair the bridge becuase of my own stupidity and (at the time) i wasn't in the right mindset to play that role (despite playing it anyways which i now see as unwise.)

Later on in the shift i had been arrested by the captain (due to me refusing to fix the bridge) and on evac i was arrested and captain took my id. supprisingly, i had arrested the cap when the evac ship ftled to centcom and took their pda.

I had reported the captain arresting me in which (the admin above) had thought deeper about why it even happened in which i was the cause.

I was then given an appeal only roleban

Why you should be unbanned:

I see that with the time i have not been playing command i have had much less adminremarks added to my account which shows (in some capacity) i have stopped being incompetent in the roles i have been playing and matured from being a negative player. I have also heavily improed on firing at people without propper escalation.