Multi accounting - zero tolerance policy

Space Station 14 Username : 25K

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: Multi accounting - zero tolerance policy

I have two accounts; one I don't use, but I still have another one where all the jobs are open. A few days ago, I couldn't open the game, so I wondered what the problem was with the game. Many suggested I install it again. But even after doing it, it was not happening.

So the old account was logged in. When I open it, I see 20K accounts open. Then I log out and play again with the account I always play with at 25K. I started playing with that account. I can download the file and open the game because today's net is good. Then I start playing, and suddenly the electricity goes off. And as soon as the electricity goes out, the WiFi stops. Then, after some time, the electricity comes, and I open the game. But then I open it and see that I am banned for multi-accounts, which I am using. But I don't get any benefit from using that multi-account. I play games for only 25K. Because all my jobs are open inside this account. Do not use any account other than this one.   And I have been playing with this account since this server opened. I hope you will bring it.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Eniva