happy happy happy unban me please

Ban reason:Self antag and powergameing 
Length of ban: 2 days
Reason the ban should be removed: I was simply making some death nettles to sell to cargo which clears up power gaming because I was just growing cash crop which should not count and for the self antagonist I was attacked by a hitman the admins sent to me to steal all of my items and kill me i fought back against it it was ahealed and I was killed and the admins got mad and banned me after.

• CEI

If you're gonna continue DM'ing other staff constantly including me to unban you and whatnot, I don't want you in my server without proof you've improved yourself.

image.png.f99916690bd3b0de57386842393803c5.png

You're now voucher banned from Goob Station.

You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your current ban, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher for good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14's Wizard's Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• CEI

Also, since I can't trust you even on forums, (Yes, despite you not doing anything.) I'm banning you until June 10th, 2024. You will be unbanned exactly at 12:00 AM CST time.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png