Frog, Multiaccounting

Space Station 14 Username : 25K

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: NO

The reason you were banned: Multi accounting 

I have two accounts; one I don't use, but I still have another one where all the jobs are open. A few days ago, I couldn't open the game, so I wondered what the problem was with the game. Many suggested I install it again. But even after doing it, it was not happening.

So the old account was logged in. When I open it, I see 20K accounts open. Then I log out and play again with the account I always play with at 25K. I started playing with that account. I can download the file and open the game because today's net is good. Then I start playing, and suddenly the electricity goes off. And as soon as the electricity goes out, the WiFi stops. Then, after some time, the electricity comes, and I open the game. But then I open it and see that I am banned for multi-accounts, which I am using. But I don't get any benefit from using that multi-account. I play games for only 25K. Because all my jobs are open inside this account. Do not use any account other than this one.   And I have been playing with this account since this server opened. I hope you will bring it.

Why you should be unbanned: I play games only with this one account of mine, which is called 25K. And I don't play any games with a separate account. My game character's name is Eniva. I never actually got banned the first time I got banned, which wasn't my fault. And I couldn't even open it a few days ago. The file was not downloading. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. With an old account. I was looking to see if the game could be opened. But the next day, the update came again. Then very quickly, my game was downloaded and opened, but it was opened with the account with which the old account was logged in. And my most favorite jobs are four: HoP, security, and medical. NTR. When I open my old account, I see these jobs are closed. This is not the account I play with every day.  Then immediately, I logged in with my account with a 25K ID. And there is no point in using different accounts because this 25K account is my best.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Eniva

• Owner
6 hours ago, 25K said:

re you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: NO

This asks if you are banned from the server entirely or if it’s a roleban. Never asked for yes or no.

Are you keeping this appeal or the other one you made.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

yes I keeping this appeal. I'm describing it there since there was a misunderstanding over the use of numerous accounts, which is the issue. I was banned from server.

Department: server

I actually got banned from the server; I didn't really understand what I would write there. So I did write there NO

Eniva

19 hours ago, MoistCr1TiKaL said:

This asks if you are banned from the server entirely or if it’s a roleban. Never asked for yes or no.

On 8/3/2024 at 5:22 PM, 25K said:

Space Station 14 Username : 25K

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: NO

The reason you were banned: Multi accounting 

I have two accounts; one I don't use, but I still have another one where all the jobs are open. A few days ago, I couldn't open the game, so I wondered what the problem was with the game. Many suggested I install it again. But even after doing it, it was not happening.

So the old account was logged in. When I open it, I see 20K accounts open. Then I log out and play again with the account I always play with at 25K. I started playing with that account. I can download the file and open the game because today's net is good. Then I start playing, and suddenly the electricity goes off. And as soon as the electricity goes out, the WiFi stops. Then, after some time, the electricity comes, and I open the game. But then I open it and see that I am banned for multi-accounts, which I am using. But I don't get any benefit from using that multi-account. I play games for only 25K. Because all my jobs are open inside this account. Do not use any account other than this one.   And I have been playing with this account since this server opened. I hope you will bring it.

Why you should be unbanned: I play games only with this one account of mine, which is called 25K. And I don't play any games with a separate account. My game character's name is Eniva. I never actually got banned the first time I got banned, which wasn't my fault. And I couldn't even open it a few days ago. The file was not downloading. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. With an old account. I was looking to see if the game could be opened. But the next day, the update came again. Then very quickly, my game was downloaded and opened, but it was opened with the account with which the old account was logged in. And my most favorite jobs are four: HoP, security, and medical. NTR. When I open my old account, I see these jobs are closed. This is not the account I play with every day.  Then immediately, I logged in with my account with a 25K ID. And there is no point in using different accounts because this 25K account is my best.

Screenshot_9.jpg

19 hours ago, MoistCr1TiKaL said:

Yes I keep this appeal . sorry I write there no . I was banned from server .

Eniva