Space Station 14 Username:
TheWatchman55555

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:
serverĀ 

The reason you were banned:
improper use of a promotion?

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
so basically playing a sec cadet, having trouble getting into med and other areas so i asked to have more perms particularly med. the person i assumed was HoP put his card in terminal and walked off with me there. I didnt think much of it so i just game myself whatever to do the job.

My assumption was that he was trusting me with it so i gave myself most roles I could see. After which i gave him back his card and then continued to do my job.

never did anything malicious and the only time there was a problem was when i entered the command chamber of the escape shuttle with cap. didnt see the issue, wanted to protect him etc. he tried to clarify the rules which didnt help but i sort of understood. after leaving i assumed that was it.

Why you should be unbanned:

There wasnt a verbal warning or explanation of the rule it was a straight ban for several weeks. For something that wasn't abused and I thought I had ingame consent from who I thought was HoP to do. If that wasn't the case it didn't seem so.

Not gonna say how this should be handled but for me personally this is a: explain the rule, maybe why its there too, give a verbal warning. 3 week ban is frankly insulting. :(

Capture.PNG

I'd like to add there was no clarification, explanation, pulling aside to discuss or anything that would be considered an appropriate response. Especially since I haven't been banned from goob before. A jump straight to 3 weeks feels like malicious admin abuse.

After asking some clarification in discord its clear there was a misunderstanding of the situation.

• Owner
On 8/7/2024 at 9:27 AM, Slaps-His-Cheesecake said:

First ever offense, wasnt warned didnt get a 12 hr ban it was straight to 3 weeks?

powergaming punishment.PNG

self antag.PNG

Multiplying can occur too. Scroll down more.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png