Space Station 14 Username:
Venator Insontis

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:
Banned from the server. Timed ban.

The reason you were banned:
The reason as stated is: "Self-antag (rioting), first offense"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Before round start happened admins were playing Skibidi sound byte. Round starts and I was playing as passenger and was mostly sitting in front of bridge with three toilets that i assume an admin spawned in? and playing skibidi toilet on my accordion. Another player comes and asks if i want to tide the bridge. Not really sure what that means, the doors open and i follow everyone else in while playing music. I try to get out but the door was closed behind me. Rest of the round proceeds relatively normal.

Why you should be unbanned:
I'm very new to SS14 and I haven't really played SS13 either. I always try my best to not be a nuisance for other players and I would never break into bridge alone. For some reason I assumed that since it was multiple people and what I assumed to be a veterans of the server doing it and calling for "a tide" I simply followed them in. Still a mistake I made and I now know better. Command is ALWAYS off limits pretty much. Just a painful way to learn that. My intentions weren't to riot or anything, I simply wanted to follow the people in while playing music.

Why you should be unbanned (cont.):
I believe that what I did was wrong and I wont deny that, but since my intentions weren't to harm and to my knowledge, nothing bad came out of it, I do believe a warning would have sufficed instead of a ban. I genuinely have had a blast playing on this server and hate that I now have a ban on my record, especially since I started playing 2 days ago.