ban appeal 2: electric boogaloo

Space Station 14 Username: a_person

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned:

"self antag (rioting), third offence - round#4275: contributed to the disorder of the round by inviting players to "tide into the bridge". Five players accepted the invite and were all crit by the captain as a result, due to a previous break in to bridge putting the captain on edge. you were able to do this because you stole a high level of access yourself, enabling you to simply open the door. encouraging players to break the rules will not be tolerated. you will need to appeal this ban."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I had gained hops access after they left the ID in their computer with the window open. I then called it out to sec but kept the access to myself for some prank potential. The only time I used this access was a prank I was going to play on the 5 tiders outside the bridge, spamming "skibidi." My plan was to lock the five tiders in the bridge and then call sec on them so they get arrested; this somewhat backfired when the captain came out of their room and murdered all five of them with no hesitation or warning. I was not aware of any previous break in to the bridge, nor did I expect the captain to open fire into the crew. I later admitted to having AA and doing the crime in ahelps.

Why you should be unbanned:

i understand the the rules and i wont powergame or selfantag again, i ask that my ban be reduced from an appeal to an unban or 12 day ban. i understand i have a history of self-antag but please understand that im not a shitter, i do my best to roleplay and be competent. i am committed to playing on this fork and i will change to be able to continue playing and contributing to the fork.