THE ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Vlax

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server, appeal only

The reason you were banned:

image.png.106e368bd89c0fe8c55b90415c01f504.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: the round started normally, around 10 minutes into the shift i saw a person gun down entirety of (and only) security, i just thought it was a trigger-happy agent. Around 5 minutes later i saw CMO in med get attacked, screamed "REVS" and get killed, went into engi to get a welding mask and bunkered down. Shortly after, evac was called and i stayed in engi until it arrived. When the shuttle docked i expected to get gunned down by revs due to the flash protection so i grabbed a plasma canister and walked onto evac with it along with a lit cigarette in my pocket. I got into the shuttle, saw a rat king with a legion of servants running into evac's engineering and multiple people dead/crit in puddles of blood on the floor. In an impulsive thought i released the plasma which immediately ignited, flooding the evac shuttle.

Why you should be unbanned: I admit the ban was fairly placed but i hope to get it accepted as i had put quite a bit of time into playing goob and enjoyed it. I understand what i did was wrong and i should have resorted to less lethal methods like using nitrous oxide instead of turning evac into a hellfire. In my defence i will also suspect that rat king probably would have killed rest of the remaining survivors if plasma fire didnt, except me being a non-antagonist and rat king being a free agent