"Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (appeal ban)

The reason you were banned: Self-antag: rioting. 3rd offense.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Was wandering around the station as a passanger and saw a group of people that had breaken the bridge window and were stealing the comms console while captain tried to stop that.

I had nothing more interesting to do soo i sneaked into the bridge and hided into a locker (i find sneaking into departaments fun to try).

While i was in the locker saw the captain fail at keeping the rioters from stealing the comms console but was able to make them back off.

While i was thinking about what to do for when i leave the locker i decided that i would make a big table. Then i went out of the locker and started making the big table.

Only was able to make like 7 tiles of table before a secoff saw me and arrested me, and i said "worth", then complained at sec about my sentence of 4 minutes for secure tresspass.

After that i dont remeber how did the shift proceed but i remember going ssd and going to sleep.

Why you should be unbanned: Honestly, this was a fair ban and a big fuck up on me about trying to be funny but ending up doing it bad.

Doing this next week

Pressed sumbit by accident.

Rewriting the section of why should i get banned

Why you should be unbanned: Honestly, this was a fair ban and a big fuck up on me about trying to be funny but ending up doing it bad.

I already had many, MANY warnings,bans,timeouts,appeals,etc and would 100% understand why you guys would not want me in your server.

I think a voucher ban would be more fiting for this, but welp.

Will not repeat.

Doing this next week

• Owner
2 hours ago, CaptainAtlanta said:

how the fuck is building a table in bridge SELF-ANTAG, naw fight that bro if that's what really happened don't let him do you like that, staff complaint.

You are ignoring the rule to literally not peanut post as you’re just now adding shit to appeals that do not actually contribute to it. If you were apart of the round and want to give some insight, do that. If not, just don’t speak at all.

You don’t seem to know the full situation at all in the first place, so let’s at least try not to assume that just building a table in the bridge was the reason.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png