Banned for "metacomming/raiding" - Durkk

In game's name is WarrenBuffett. I'm trying to introduce my friend to the new SS14 being that I think he would enjoy it. It a lot easier to see from his perspective and explain the game with both of us in it. Immediately while loading into the game I'm explaining some of the controls, we walk a little bit and we are teleported to a "goon cage (sexual reference btw)" Followed by flashing stopping lights and some naked dude spawns in. 

Durkk is his name. No context, "Here is my goon cage raiders, now play Fortnite for my amusement". My friend types, we aren't raiders.
Durkk says" Metacomming the same thing as raiders "
I try to explain that I'm just trying to show him the ropes and teach him the controls while having no impact on other players, we have no intent and cause no harm to the ship itself. 

He just teleports out.

Then open the admin help as I figured I would get someone other than him so I explain the situation to the admin help similar to what I typed above.

He then replies and says " then explain you guys metacomming and destroying the ship etc ". I don't remember exactly what he said but its somewhere along the lines of that. 

Anyways I responded " what do you mean what do I mean by this, I just explained it, I'm trying to explain the controls of the game to my friend, I already explained my intentions of using it. " He then goes and makes another snob comment and then follows the ban message.

Regardless, I understand that metagaming is against the rules but usually, the admin pulls you aside and asks you questions. We had just gotten off the ship, did not do anything "bad" and I was just explaining the controls only to be ripped and placed into a "goon cage" and have both of us banned which just paints and awfully poor image for both the game and the server for myself and most definitely my NEW friend. 

I am asking for a ban appeal for us both and for durkk to either be reviewed or removed from staff with how unprofessional he was, I thought this is like a serious rp game and this was just quite the odd first impression.

I ask for my appeal to be looked at by anyone other than durkk as I feel he has some sort of vendetta or something. Thank you for your time and I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

image.png.58c306ec45120a1f64b3a884c8dae62f.png