A regrettable moment of silly

Space Station 14 Username: TMarshal

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: gtheglorius {I think) it happened a while back

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server ban

The reason you were banned: The admin said it was over escalation but I was helping a secoff take down some antags and I got a bit carried away with my roleplay

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Saw the botanists making killer tomatoes and reported them to sec got ignored the first time so I decided to take pot shots at them with my chaplain laser to disrupt the operation they attack me back so fair game we go back and forth till a secoff sees them and decides to raid botany with lethal force killing the head shitter who was in fact self antagging Sec tells medics not to revive and the newbie is unaware and tries to revive dead botanists so i beat the botanists body with a crowbar and someone reports me I get banned before i can explain fully so yeah. GGs

Why you should be unbanned: Its been like 5 months I have learnt my lesson I wish for nothing more than to goob once more. I did appeal before but the story was decorated for more comedic effect pardon the childishness

• 2 weeks later...